▪ Middle Georgia State University’s nursing faculty has been recognized by the Georgia Association for Nursing Education. Clinical instructor Nancy Williams was awarded the Innovation in Teaching Award. Kendra Russell, director of innovation and evaluation, won the Eva Tupman Nurse Researcher Award. Donna Ingram, nursing department chair, was named the 2017-19 president for the association. ▪ The Cluster, Mercer University’s student newspaper, won 10 awards in this year’s Georgia College Press Association Better Newspaper Contest. It earned first-place awards for best website, photo essay, column and sports photo. ▪ Donna Smith has been named the 2017 Adjunct Instructor of the Year at Central Georgia Technical College. She is an adult education teacher and has worked at the college for five years. ▪ Fort Valley State University is now accepting applications for its summer youth program. The paid, six-week program is open to 11th- and 12th-graders. For an application or more information, visit the Houston County Extension office at 801 Main St.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit doctorate in nursing jobs - www.nursingfacultyjobs.com href='http://www.macon.com/news/local/education/article143146819.html' rel='nofollow'>http://www.macon.com/news/local/education/article143146819.html
You may also be interested to read
- Nursing Instructor Jobs - Best Practices
- After Becoming A Registered Nurse, If You Think That You Possess The Skills To Share Managers Are Health Coordinators.
- Use These Tips To Land The Job You Want
- Director Of Nursing Jobs In Iowa: What You Need To Know According To Best Practices
- What Does A Clinical Nursing Instructor Do - The Most Important 5 Things You Should Know